What to do
The town of Terme di Boario, located in Valcamonica, 10 minutes from Lake Iseo, offers in the surrounding areas numerous attractions and points of interest, characteristic and fascinating for all ages: Terme di Boario, places of culture, breathtaking landscapes, areas equipped for sports and green areas for complete contact with nature.
Culture and Landscape
For all those who like to discover and learn new things during their holidays, visit historical places and let themselves be moved by the characteristic landscapes, the proposals of the Rizzi hotel and Spa Terme di Boario are different.
- UNESCO cave painting sites: Capo di Ponte, Parco di Luine;
- Historic villages: Bienno, Lovere e Montisola
- Lakes: Lago Moro and Lago d'Iseo, which inspired the famous artist Christo in the creation of the "Floating Piers"
Sport, amusement and nature
nstead, for those who prefer a stay characterized by adrenaline, outdoor life and healthy sport:
- Ski facilities: Montecampione, Borno, Val di Scalve
- Sport: Oglio river cycle route, trekking, sport fishing, starting point for high-altitude refuge tours
- Amusement parks: Aquaplanet, adventure park of Parco delle Terme di Boario, Archeopark